Flowers

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Got these beauties from my partner this morning, he knows what makes me happy :heart: . I like that he does not always wait for a special occasion to give flowers.
DSC01447.jpg

Should we be taking a walk he will always find a flower to give to me, when cooking he will bring over a spoonful of something for his 'sweetie' to taste. Sometimes when watching TV he will give my hand a little squeeze, make eye contact with me, wrinkle his nose and give me a smile. I find these little things that he does very endearing.

Anyone want to share something endearing about their partner with us, pleazzze no 'breaking the barrier' tales? :lol:

With me, its those little things she does that tweeks my heart. Not just for me but the compassion and love she shows for others. Nothing like being married to an angel. Don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful person but it must have been good but for the life of me I haven't a clue what it was. :???: Of course, one could say that after having your hand in the embers of a blazing fire, sticking it in a warm pile of cow $hit feels good. Yes, I was once married to Lucifer's favorite daughter so it seems I've gone from one extreme to the other.

When I do something like that out of the blue, my wife gives me that What the heck have you done this time--what is it you want to buy now? look.
she's usually justified in asking

My wife is not much into affectionate stuff but I get pretty well pampered and NOBODY would wait on me like that if they didn't love me.
The one that hits home for me:
On days when she knows I'm going to the ranch after my breeding route she'll feed my horses first thing and have one saddled and back at the house waiting for me before I get home(and I've never asked her to do it). I started noticing that it was always one of my better horses that she saddled and never the two that need miles. I was kind of grumbling about it one day and my daughter told me that "mom likes it when you ride Roany or Jas because she won't worry about you if you're on them." I've since decided that I don't need to ever buy another horse that's not finished. I'm fine riding a young horse but it's not fair to make her worry.

My gardening hobby started as a desire to always have fresh flowers for my wife. I prefer growing stuff I can eat but it's so simple just to have something around that makes HER really happy.

Those are beautiful Ali ,you have a very thoughtful fella . :D

I am dreaming of a day when my husband does the ultimate of romantic gestures for me . I would love, even just once ,for him to clean all of the bathrooms or the very least his own. :roll:

If I die first, I hope my wife remarries a sensitive man. She deserves to be treated like that. It's just not my way. ---------------On a side note------------I also want them to move to town. Sleeping with my widow is one thing. Tending my ground that's another.

Thanks for sharing folks :D .

Tell your partner that you love him/her today, you may not have another chance to do so. Have just had news that a friend of mine's father had a heart attack this morning, him and the wife had been having an argument :shock:

It's endearing when I grill hamburgers and my wife says to me "you're the grill master of the universe".

Kathie in Thorp":2go7fhye said:
You have a very thoughtful and romantic partner, Alison. You probably ought to keep him!
:nod: :D He is very considerate, he knows how much I appreciate the look of him in boxer briefs so there are times that I will find him strolling in the garden, lying in the hammock, making breakfast or doing something clad in just his boxer briefs :p ............OK, i'll stop, that's just too much information :lol:

ga.prime":2go7fhye said:
It's endearing when I grill hamburgers and my wife says to me "you're the grill master of the universe".
Awesome Ga, nothing like fluffing the ego a bit ;-) but then again perhaps you are the 'grill master of the universe'.....