flies

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
I havn't posted a pic in a while but here goes. My friend sent me this email and I'm wondering what kind of pour on would work best to get rid of these type of flies. I'll warn you ahead of time if you have a weak stomach you won't want to look at this picture.

woman-has-flies-on-her-butt-30370-1.jpg

Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!
yuck.gif

After saying that, I think that you need a sprayer that will spray a loooong distance. I wouldn't want to get close enough to pour anything on it!

I think 60 grit sandpaper with habanjero oil would be more effective

well, I don't think anyone will need any other form of birth control

Good GAWD! Where do people come up with this? Better, why do people come up with this...and pass it on?

Alice

take a can of wasp and hornet spray,you know the kind that shoot about 40- 50ft and a bic lighter. that'll clean house fo sho

alacattleman":1f5h6sjv said:
take a can of wasp and hornet spray,you know the kind that shoot about 40- 50ft and a bic lighter. that'll clean house fo sho

Leave the flies alone....treat and get rid of the "attractant" and they'll leave. (Now where is that puke emoticon".

TexasBred":3r77xano said:
alacattleman":3r77xano said:

Leave the flies alone....treat and get rid of the "attractant" and they'll leave. (Now where is that puke emoticon".
could have been a burrito

HAHAHAHA.....along with a couple of tamales, refried beans, a pound of tortillas and a couple of cheap mexican beers.

poor woman surley someone should tell her, they will soon go away when she sits down, wouldn't want to walk down wind of her, but then again think I did the other day.

Latest posts