Flexible Feed Bunk

Help Support CattleToday:

jkwilson

Reaction score
A few years ago I remember seeing a demo at a farm show of a feed bunk. They drove a tractor back and forth over it, and it bounced right back up. Anybody know who made/makes it? I just drug my third mangled bunk out this morning.

I use split tractor tires out in the open, but I feed the steers inside, and they seem to think feeders are toys. Not to mention the 50 lbs of "cheap" grain they trample into the manure when they dump the danged thing. :mad:

How close are you to washington IN? Jones and Sons makes a pre-cast concrete bunk that is awesome. I think they are around $100 for an 8 footer. You will only buy them once. They're bull proof.

footballjdtractor":5pa4lq43 said:
How close are you to washington IN? Jones and Sons makes a pre-cast concrete bunk that is awesome. I think they are around $100 for an 8 footer. You will only buy them once. They're bull proof.
I take care of cattle for a man that has 10 or so 12 foot home built concrete. He said he built them over 20 years ago. I move them around with hay forks if the need arises.

footballjdtractor":2hbzkm6w said:

30 miles, so I'll give them a call. Thanks!

Latest posts