Five Guys Burgers

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky

Reaction score
There is now a Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Sarasota, Florida. I have eaten at them in the Baltimore area and now it looks like they are branching out. They have great burgers and seem always to be packed. They have big signs saying they serve only 100% lean American Beef that has never been frozen. As much great tasting beef as they sell, maybe some other restaurants will follow the lead. Thanks Five Guys for serving all that great tasting beef.

Jogeephus, I just looked at their website, http://www.fiveguys.com they now have restaurants in alot of states. I had no idea they were in this many places. They really move alot of American beef. Double bacon cheeseburger with mayo, tomato, and mushrooms, that is my call.

They must be doing something right cause they got two more coming to Georgia on top of the number they already have. I always thought a burger place would go over well if you would cook them the way they are supposed to be cooked. Accountants and pencil pushers need to stay out of the kitchen. Some burger joints do a terrible job cooking burgers. I never understood how you could screw up a hamburger but some place seem to have mastered it.

They must be doing something right cause they got two more coming to Georgia on top of the number they already have. I always thought a burger place would go over well if you would cook them the way they are supposed to be cooked. Accountants and pencil pushers need to stay out of the kitchen. Some burger joints do a terrible job cooking burgers. I never understood how you could screw up a hamburger but some place seem to have mastered it.