finding a fitter

Help Support CattleToday:

lilcowgirl

Reaction score
anybody know how to go about finding a fitter for the shows like denver, austin etc. too old to learn how to do our own on a big show level.

One option is to actually go to the shows and ask people 'in the know'. The other is to find someone locally who may be able to help you out. I know we have a couple fitters we run into around here all the time. I don't know if they'd be hitting the shows you need though.

we have used some out of texas that were actually working for someone else. need to find someone that we could hire for all shows, fully expecting to pay their expenses in and out. we don't have any around here except kids and they aren't available like needed.

I'd know a couple around here, but they'd probably want to board the cattle and everything for you. I'd have to do some digging to come up with others.

lilcowgirl":3ccf65yd said:
anybody know how to go about finding a fitter for the shows like denver, austin etc. too old to learn how to do our own on a big show level.

I know a couple in Texas. They may be interested. If interested, send a PM and I will get you the info.

What kind of cattle do you have? Hair in good condition? Send pics if you have them. Makes a difference to some fitters.

Latest posts