Finally!!

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I passed the road test this morning (was pretty nervous going through the whole thing), and FINALLY got my GDL. :banana: :banana: :banana: It was the first road test I ever took and passed on the first run. It's still so surreal for me yet.... :mrgreen:

IluvABbeef":2i1a6v8c said:
I passed the road test this morning (was pretty nervous going through the whole thing), and FINALLY got my GDL. :banana: :banana: :banana: It was the first road test I ever took and passed on the first run. It's still so surreal for me yet.... :mrgreen:
That's wonderful.....now...."lookout world"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide:

TexasBred":2ihsr05y said:
That's wonderful.....now...."lookout world"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide:
hooknline":2ihsr05y said:
Clear the sidewalks

:roll: Hey I'm not THAT bad... :wave: :wave: :lol2: :D :p

And thanks to the rest of ya! :D

Thanks! :D

Now all I have to do is to find a vehicle. I'll probably start on a car or something, we'll see what comes up. Still need practicing though, but my examiner said she wasn't expecting me or any student like me to be perfect in the test anyway.

Still... :banana: :banana: :banana:

what? she wasn't expecting you or any student 'like' you to be perfect... what's this "like" relating to?

Congrats! I'm so glad I got my license before GDL came into effect

chrisy":22xkq260 said:
Not sure what GDL is as we don't have it here, but congratulations on passing. :tiphat:

Thanks chrisy and bb. :) Chrisy, GDL is Graduated Driver's License, it's a probationary license for new drivers that the canadian federal government put in to make for safer drivers. I have to have at least 2 years of driving to get a non-probationary Class 5 license in order to, if I want to, get a Class 1, 2, 3, or 4. See here: http://www.servicealberta.ca/Drivers_Licence.cfm

Latest posts