Finally Fair Is Over

Help Support CattleToday:

Mama_Mutschler

Reaction score
Well my daughter's steer took third it it's class. The judge said that he would have been first but he was tooo bull like. I'm just glad it's over. We got him sold and now to get ready for next years project. Another Steer plus a Dairy Goat.

cowboyup216":26w96ygn said:
Make sure this one gets de nutted properly this time.

How do you know that he wasn't castrated properly? You dont. He may have just grown bullier. And just remember, it was that judges opinion on that day!

Mama_Mutschler glad to hear that you did well. Do you have any pictures?

Are you the one whose daughters steer wouldn't cooperate or something like that? If it is, how did the steer behave for her? Congratulations to your daughter.

Great to hear from you again! Also great to hear the steer did well - how did he behave? And surely being a proud mum you would have pictures from the show? I know when I began showing my mum was going through 3 rolls of film at a one week show :roll: :D

Congratulations and good luck with the next one :D

Keren":1zc5ibqn said:
Great to hear from you again! Also great to hear the steer did well - how did he behave? And surely being a proud mum you would have pictures from the show? I know when I began showing my mum was going through 3 rolls of film at a one week show :roll: :D

Congratulations and good luck with the next one :D
well thats better then my step mom she went through 4 rolls at a 1 day show

My Dad, Proud Grandpa, was in charge of taking pictures because I was in charge of getting kids ready and moving. I'll get them posted as soon as he sends them too me. I have one that ya'll will just love. I'll post it soon.

Teddy_Samantha.jpg

Latest posts