final walk for dog with cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw this reminded me of my brother and his old dog. As sad as it is sounds like Monty was a good companion. I love how the other hikers joined in and help push the wheelbarrow. It's one thing to hike but to push a wheelbarrow couldn't have been easy it shows the guy really cared about Monty.

We were at Stone mountain one time this lady by herself, she wasn't big but wasn't skinny. She was hiking up same time as us. She got to talking saying how she never done anything like that before but she was determined to make it to the top. She did too everybody cheered when she made it. She about cried she was so excited. Sometimes it surprises me people you think would be more determined to do something versus people that actually do. Guess more the people that talk about doing stuff and the actual doers.

Shell, you said, "Guess more the people that talk about doing stuff and the actual doers."

One of the diddies my mom always said was, "If wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry!"

I'm a nurse and I was avet tech before I was a nurse. Seems to me that dog suffered too long and should have been put to sleep, not wheeled around and let die of end stage cancer.

I'm a nurse and I was avet tech before I was a nurse. Seems to me that dog suffered too long and should have been put to sleep, not wheeled around and let die of end stage cancer.
I agree, i see animals all the time the owners have made special carts for or they are on all sorts of medications and can barely do much. More about the owners selfishness not being able to let go than the good of the animal.

Latest posts