Figures

Help Support CattleToday:

E in PA

Reaction score
Warm the last week or so, starting to look and feel like spring. About 36 hours of bad weather starting this evening, rain then snow and cold with wind, wind and more wind. Then back to warm Friday. Planned on penning up two heavy breds this evening. First calf of the season drops this afternoon in the rain, in the woods. :bang: Sorry had to vent to people who would understand.

I had one drop a calf about 1730 he was up and nursing in less then 40 Min's seem to be doing fine when I check just for dark he was standing and the cow was laying down

Got the same storm here . Things were start'n to look like spring then o'well it'll be a couple more weeks . :yuck:

E in PA":2jns4mli said:
Warm the last week or so, starting to look and feel like spring. About 36 hours of bad weather starting this evening, rain then snow and cold with wind, wind and more wind. Then back to warm Friday. Planned on penning up two heavy breds this evening. First calf of the season drops this afternoon in the rain, in the woods. :bang: Sorry had to vent to people who would understand.
I'm eager to get to the pasture after those bad weather spells.....most times will have at least one new addition. That's the way it rolls.

Latest posts