Fiber Fix

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was at lowes buying supplies and one of the managers i deal with took me over to this stuff called fiber fix and showed me what it does. It looked good it would save me alot of $$ instead of replacing broken tool handles I could use that stuff on them and its strong before the break. He even told me its sandable it reminds me of a cast like you would have on your arm or leg maybe it is the same stuff. This is what it looks like. I don't know if lowes is the exclusive distributor or not.

The inventors were on Shark Tank a while back. Then a couple of weeks ago they had a review of how the company was doing and how much it grew. Interesting product.

If you're going to patch a hose a good product is called "miracle tape", I think it is. It comes in a 10' roll and has a protective wrap between the layers. When you use it you remove the protective wrap and it seals to itself. Withstands high pressure, high temp, and high voltage.

I used it to wrap around a CV joint as a temporary fix. It worked so well I never replaced it. That was 2 years ago.

D2Cat":3t1e9tvm said:
If you're going to patch a hose a good product is called "miracle tape", I think it is. It comes in a 10' roll and has a protective wrap between the layers. When you use it you remove the protective wrap and it seals to itself. Withstands high pressure, high temp, and high voltage.

I used it to wrap around a CV joint as a temporary fix. It worked so well I never replaced it. That was 2 years ago.
Nothing wrong with a little "southern engineering" here!

Limomike":2gkhzlij said:
That is an interesting product. I wonder if it really holds up?

they had a broken handle to a shovel at loves and taped it up with that stuff it was striong like it never was broken even when pressing on your knee it didnt flex any and stayed solid

Latest posts