deenranch

Reaction score
35yA.jpg

ILLUSION X ALIMARK X MR PERFECT @ 19 MONTHS

51yA.jpg

REALITY X CIGAR @ 19 MONTHS OLD

5yA.jpg

ILLUSION X ALIMARK X AGATHA COW @ 13 MONTHS

I really wish you wouldn't post pictures. They make me envious. You didn't have a sister lying around to that cigar x reality do you?

Nice. That 13 month old is going to be a hoss, but there ain't a bad one in the bunch.

Thanks for the nice replies. We are a small operation, but I work really hard at what I do. I try to produce bulls for the commercial guy. One that will not have any problems caving and will add lots of pounds. The genetics I use are known for producing good carcasses and lots of red meat.

Simmental7":26h5dqcz said:
What was the Bw, WW, and YW on them bulls?

first bull was 81# BW and 690# at WW
second bull was 85# BW 711# WW
third bull was 82# BW 671# WW

I didn't get YW on these bulls... the bigger bulls were ultasounded at 13 months and weight in the 1250-1275# range.

midtncattle":26h5dqcz said:
I really wish you wouldn't post pictures. They make me envious. You didn't have a sister lying around to that cigar x reality do you?

This is the only calf I got out of this mating.

Very nice set of bulls Cody! Sure looks like yall are coming through that drought ok.My hats off to you, especially on that first boy. Thats how a Charolais bull should look. I would like the M #s on them just for my curiosity sake.Hope you all are doing good, nice bulls! :clap:

Latest posts