Female Products

Help Support CattleToday:

Old Dog/New Tricks

Reaction score
Years ago (in the 50's) an oldtimer taught me to use Female Products for Emergency First Aid Products - - Kotex, TampOns and the like.

One more thing - as a youth in High School all my friends thought they were cool if they had that Round Circle in their Billfold - I found out the Girls/Women thought it's cool that I had Emergency Propucts in the glove box - For Them?

They spread the word - girls would say thing like:
That's so cool that you are man enught to carry that :!:

It's very hard to find now but Masingell yellow douce powder was a wonderful healant on wounds. I once was in a store buying the powder, maxipads and duct tape to go on a horses cut when the cashier just had to ask what in the world I was up to. After explaining she understood.

this reminds me of the commercial where the guy and girl are out in a boat and the boat springs a leak and the guy is like "oh no! what the crap?!" and then the girl comes to the rescue with her tampon...

I had an uncle once, that used maxi pads as arch supports in his boots.

We use the pads on the shooting range to put in our Kevlar helments to absorb the sweat. When your trying to qualify, you don't have time to wipe sweat off your brow and a bandana just dosen't cut it.

intresting post LOL got a tip for ice packs. get dippers wet slightly, open up and put in the freezer, they make great ice packs for your horses legs, can use vet wrap or duct tape to hold in place, i keep a few in my vet box, been out of baby biz for years now.. every now and then i get a free sample in the mail... i found a good use for them LOL i guess if you had a bad headache you could strap one to your head LOL Now that would make the neighbors do a double take ! LOL Rose

OMG! I just now read this. I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time.

Alice