FEMA TRAILERS

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
for sale every where,,, some are stlill brand new being bought for a song i bet its knocked the camper business in the head.. after katrina hit guys here where buying new duallies to hot shot em south

alacattleman":2zqrh463 said:
for sale every where,,, some are stlill brand new being bought for a song i bet its knocked the camper business in the head.. after katrina hit guys here where buying new duallies to hot shot em south

Where? I've heard this tale from some dudes in La here recently but when you ask specifics it gets pretty fuzzy.....I wonder what they even look like.

Kingfisher":3juz7gpt said:
alacattleman":3juz7gpt said:

Where? I've heard this tale from some dudes in La here recently but when you ask specifics it gets pretty fuzzy.....I wonder what they even look like.

They had a boatload of them selling at auction up in the DFW area two weeks back. Pretty plain on the outside but kind of nice inside.

The problem with these trailers is the chemicals on the interior. "Not designed for continuous occupancy" was stressed over and over on the news stations here. Chinese materials used in the fabrication with excessive formaldehyde and a host of other chemicals I cannot pronounce or spell.

They seem to be everywhere. I've seen ads for them in every newspaper I've looked at lately.

Our tax dollars at work. Wonder if they still have any of that leftover ice in storage?

Guys around here buying them for nothing and selling them for three grand. Got no windows. Plane jane inside. And they have been lived in, at least some of them. In fact, Steve knows a guy who was doing refurb work on them and he said the ones he was working on were so nasty he wouldn't do it anymore.

I wouldn't have one. Maybe to resell or put hired hands in or something, but not to have as a recreational thing.

Latest posts