Feedback welcome

Help Support CattleToday:

Karin

Reaction score
My group and I have finally completed our website for our capstone project, and I was wondering if you all could check it out and see what you think, what could be improved, added, opinions, etc.

Link is here: http://beefcareers.weebly.com/

It's been a very enjoyable project, and I can't believe there's just a couple weeks left of it!

Excellent job. Its inviting, easy to navigate, and informative. I am proud to inform you, you have wone the big contest! You get to design and set up the Isomade Ranch website! :D

Isomade":1err8p2w said:
Excellent job. Its inviting, easy to navigate, and informative. I am proud to inform you, you have wone the big contest! You get to design and set up the Isomade Ranch website! :D
She's Canadian ....how will you talk to her? :)

Thanks all!

KF, can you clarify? I know some of the content may be a bit wordy...

Isomade, thanks, but you know how distance is going to make things interesting? :)

Karin said:
Thanks all!

KF, can you clarify? I know some of the content may be a bit wordy...

I'll try. I went back to the site and navigated it a bit more. The content is good but it's a little complicated for my taste to "see" what is there. Nothing wrong with it that maybe a different front page couldn't make better.

Just one statistic you mention on the Industry Facts page that looks a bit funny

"The most significant trading partner for Canadian beef is the United States: 72.7 percent of Canadian beef is exported to the U.S., and 76.8 percent of U.S. beef is imported into Canada."
I kinda find it hard to believe that the US *EXPORTS* 76.8 percent of it's beef to Canada, I could see that 76.8 percent of US beef IMPORTS are FROM Canada

Nesi, this is where the stat came from: http://www.canadabeef.ca/pdf/producer/bic.pdf

I found it hard to believe too, maybe we interpreted the graph wrong?

KF, You mean like, with the careers, to have different pages for each section of each career? I know that's one thing we would like to do especially with education and training, and I didn't see a "read more" option for the pages we created. I hope that's what you mean?

Latest posts