Fedex-no way to run a railroad

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Ordered an item that was shipped as 2 pieces from OH. Left OH on the 7th arrived in KY on the 8th. Apparently CA is a shortcut to MO. No tracing data until it arrived in Sacramento CA on the 13th. 1 package left there on the 14th. Arrived in TN on the 15th left there on the 16th. Arrived in Springfiled MO on the 17th. On the truck for delivery, except it went back to springfield because of an incorrect address. Apparently we now have a good address because it was delivered today.
Package 2 hasn;t apparently left Sacramento yet, the last tracing data it shows is arriving there on the 13th.
I've had problems with these (expletive deleted) before, but I'll gaurentee this is the last time.

dun

My brother shipped me a log bed from Idaho UPS. Of the 8 pieces 5 went to Vancuvor via Toronto 2 went to Monteral and 1 came here! I had to do the wife on the floor for 3 weeks waiting for that dang bed!! :lol: :lol:

S.R.R.":265p0cck said:
I had to do the wife on the floor for 3 weeks waiting for that dang bed!! :lol: :lol:

Since this is a cattle board, was it more productive using artificial insemination? or are you the cleanup bull.... :cboy:

S.R.R.":1vbic0nc said:
I had to do the wife on the floor for 3 weeks waiting for that dang bed!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I'm sorry, but that was an engraved invitation I simply could not resist! :oops: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BlackBaldyMan":29pub4od said:
S.R.R.":29pub4od said:

Since this is a cattle board, was it more productive using artificial insemination? or are you the cleanup bull.... :cboy:

Wifes opinion? Cleanup bull for sure! :oops: :oops: :lol:

Progress: Never left Sacramento but it arrived tonight at Shawnee KS.

dun

I feel for you Dun. I ordered some floor liners for my Jeep. Front and cargo. I got the front and a Dodge liner. I sent the Dodge liner back. They sent me rear floor mats. I sent the rear floor mats back and never received the cargo liner. I filed a complaint and said I would get a refund. About a week later I get an email saying my claim was denied because I didn't provide tracking info. I didn't have any tracking info because the guy had the wrong stuff picked up. Didn't matter I didn't have the tracking info, claim denied. PayPal's buyer protection really is a seller protection plan in my book. So I paid $130 for a set of front floor mats unless I want to drive to Alabama and give the guy a piece of my mind. :mad:

Latest posts