Fearless" / Ty Murray

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks great post Cross. That there is a real cowboy. Him and Clay O'brien Cooper have always been my favorites.

Fame, glory, and a rock star lady friend. No wonder I had to settle in life. He got more than his fair share. Just kidding. You gotta admire his talents.

Bigfoot":b424sinq said:
Fame, glory, and a rock star lady friend. No wonder I had to settle in life. He got more than his fair share. Just kidding. You gotta admire his talents.

That video was good and I enjoyed the part about when he broke his jaw as a kid and the doctor telling him about putting him asleep, that was funny

We're about the same age and he did what I wanted to and couldn't and I've always admired Ty for his talent but mostly for his intensity and work ethic.
He knew as a kid what he wanted to accomplish and nothing could deter him
He was never satisfied with anything but being the best and worked harder than anybody
He made the deans list, rode for the college team and competed in the PRCA all at the same time.
He did more and put more into than anyone.
The word tough doesn't due him justice
I remember years ago he got kicked in the face riding saddle bronc and they were trying to send him to see the sports medicine team and he said didn't have time cause he had to go get his rope on his bull.
He could have quit after his 6th title and 3 surgeries 3 years in a row and nobody would have thought bad of him because of it, but that aint who he is. He wanted 7 titles and nothing less than that would satisfy him

IMO he's the best in my era if not the best of all time.

Edit
And he did dang good in the wife department too

Some men are born to be the king, and some men have to conquer a kingdom to get there. He certainly didn't have it handed to him.

Latest posts