Favorite Select Sires Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

Warrior2154

Reaction score
Hello all. Wanted to get some opinions on or pictures of different offspring from select sire angus bulls? I like the other stud companies but selectbis my favorite. I have seen a few progeny of confidence, capitalist, mentor and war party. Just wanted to see what others thought of select? Thanks.

Confidence will get my vote also. Barometer will get some use next spring on some of my cows and customer cows. They both have great bottom side of their pedigree's and their sires are no dud's either. The good old stand by Bextor did everything right I asked of him too.

We will be going with War Party this year. Also going to breed our cows to Total and Predestined.

What were your thoughts on the Capitalst calves?

Sizmic

sizmic":20nfjsmh said:
What were your thoughts on the Capitalst calves?

Sizmic

The ones I have seen have been thick stout calves. I was impressed with them. War party calves have been taller and stout but both bulls have produced very good offspring.

gizmom":2engsvo2 said:
We have 10 Regis calves on the ground and so far I like all of them. I haven't found anything else at select that I just have to try.

Gizmom

My friend actually has a yearling bull out of Regis that was very functionally and phenotypically correct. Seems like a solid stud bull.

Latest posts