fat woman

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie'

Reaction score
I got the feeling someone was looking at me today, I turned around and there was a big ole fat woman , slack jawed , in the predrool stage staring at me. I said how are you. She said we had to move because we didn't have room for the twins. I (being stupid and taking a chance here ) said Oh are you having twins. She said yep. I said congratulations , when are they due? She elegantly replied, Nov the 7th or Jan 20th. :D You got to love 'em.

ollie'":zv54hdl3 said:
I got the feeling someone was looking at me today, I turned around and there was a big ole fat woman , slack jawed , in the predrool stage staring at me. I said how are you. She said we had to move because we didn't have room for the twins. I (being stupid and taking a chance here ) said Oh are you having twins. She said yep. I said congratulations , when are they due? She elegantly replied, Nov the 7th or Jan 20th. :D You got to love 'em.

Ollie, You must have serviced her on Jan 26 and again on Apr 10.

Don't you remember? :?: ;-) 8) :shock: :p :D

MikeC":3tqar8xs said:
Ollie, You must have serviced her on Jan 26 and again on Apr 10.

Don't you remember? :?: ;-) 8) :shock: :p :D
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Must have been pretty good for him to go back for seconds, huh Mike?

Brilliant minds like you gentlemen have really deserved a better looking face to hide behind.

I think I'm confused now. Does this.....

ollie'":2pohksgy said:
...I turned around and there was a big ole fat woman......

......mean that you were standing for her? :shock:

Texan":7gor3x5d said:
I think I'm confused now. Does this.....

ollie'":7gor3x5d said:
...I turned around and there was a big ole fat woman......

......mean that you were standing for her? :shock:

Tex, I don't think anyone was "STANDING".

Ollie, Did you even KNOW her? Was she Big? And Old? And Fat?
Don't worry about it, I've woke with a few that I wouldn't claim either.
OHHHHHHHHHH, I forgot, you went back for seconds!!!
:heart: :lol: :help:

Those twins may be good help one day Ollie! ;-)
Hope you don't get a "Freemartin" out of the deal!

C'mon Ollie...up here with eight months of cold weather we like some finish on our women...but understand your humor...damn did I admit that...keep on tellin the stories...DMc

Did you wake up with her laying on your arm? If you had to chew your arm off to keep from waking her, then she would be ugly. If a peeping tom threw up on the windowsill, she would be ugly. Otherwise she would be a keeper.

do albinos count?
and what if tom knocked himself out on a shutter accidentally?

Latest posts