Farmgirl

Help Support CattleToday:

JC_hurrah.gif
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Thanks everyone. :) And yes Larry, i'm getting the day off of morning sickness, i think that is finally on its way out.

This birthday is 100x's better than last year. My husband isn't deployed and we have been blessed with an easy (so far) pregnancy. Its a very happy day. :)

cow pollinater":1o36woem said:
I'm waiting for the "help me pick a name thread" :lol:
Hope you have a great birthday.
I had one of those last year when my husband was deployed. :lol:

Thanks

FarmGirl10":3h25k353 said:
cow pollinater":3h25k353 said:
I'm waiting for the "help me pick a name thread" :lol:
Hope you have a great birthday.
I had one of those last year when my husband was deployed. :lol:

Thanks

That's right. I remember that! I remember thinking to myself that I hope he's a good man because you sure knew what you wanted out of life. :nod: It really makes me happy to hear about it working out.

cow pollinater":34lol9xa said:
That's right. I remember that! I remember thinking to myself that I hope he's a good man because you sure knew what you wanted out of life. :nod: It really makes me happy to hear about it working out.

He definately is. :) He listens most of the time and puts up enough of a fight at other times to keep things interesting.

:bday: hope you had a good time..and congratulations on the pregnancy and that your morning sickness seems to have subsided, how long have you got to go?

chrisy":1lo0964m said:
:bday: hope you had a good time..and congratulations on the pregnancy and that your morning sickness seems to have subsided, how long have you got to go?
I'm right about the end of the first trimester. Ended up announcing it a little early (after the first ultrasound) because my husband couldn't keep a secret. :lol: Couldn't be too mad at him though since he was so excited.

Sorry for the late response, I took a couple days away, so without further stalling. A late and honest, :bday: :bday:

Well if you're 22 we can probably assume that you are broken mouth and you say that you are about to be in the second period but i just would not feel right asking what you are bred to :lol2:

FarmGirl10":1lnp4az7 said:
chrisy":1lnp4az7 said:
I'm right about the end of the first trimester. Ended up announcing it a little early (after the first ultrasound) because my husband couldn't keep a secret. :lol: Couldn't be too mad at him though since he was so excited.
It sounds a long way to go but it's surprising just how fast it goes. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Sorry for the late :bday: , hope it was great! As far as bringing the love of your life into the world .... I'm old and raised four boys, ahead will be lots of smiles and joy, some grey hairs, but the most important in my mind is it goes by too quick, turn around and they are in high school, turn around and you're a grandma .... Just enjoy every second and there is never too many pictures to help enjoy your time with your children. Just ask my boys wives about them skinny dipping in the river as youngsters and realizing dad had a camera. ... lots of shocked faces.

Latest posts