FarmFest Springfield, MO

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":1t9i9izo said:
be the first yr in several that I won't be there
I really haven't missed any years. But you know, things really don't change than much each year, I know what good cattle look like, I stay pretty familiar with new equipment and really don't buy much of it. So I go every year and do enjoy it, but really it doesn't take me to long to see everything I need to.

denvermartinfarms":ivix2tvu said:
Angus Cowman":ivix2tvu said:
I really haven't missed any years. But you know, things really don't change than much each year, I know what good cattle look like, I stay pretty familiar with new equipment and really don't buy much of it. So I go every year and do enjoy it, but really it doesn't take me to long to see everything I need to.
it is usually the best place to by grinding wheels and cut off saw blades, a couple of the local tool stores have the regional reps there and they usually have good deals on stuff like that
last time I bought 2 cases of Dewalt 4 1/2" grinding disc for around a $1 a piece and Makita cut off saw blades for around $5

If you see a crotchcey old fart with a Red Angus cap and a strange cane kind of deal with a folding seat on it, stop and say hello.

Angus Cowman":2ugnlsk2 said:
denvermartinfarms":2ugnlsk2 said:
Angus Cowman":2ugnlsk2 said:
it is usually the best place to by grinding wheels and cut off saw blades, a couple of the local tool stores have the regional reps there and they usually have good deals on stuff like that
last time I bought 2 cases of Dewalt 4 1/2" grinding disc for around a $1 a piece and Makita cut off saw blades for around $5
I forgot about that, but as it happens we bought some of that kind of stuff from the team tools tent last year. We rarely buy anything at the farm show but I think we did get some cut off saw blades, grinding wheels, and it seems like we got a good deal on some good quality drill bits.

Dun could you carry around a sign that says Dun on it,,, or if you get tired of holding it, hang it from a string around your neck?

Denvermartin: we live north of Ava.