Farm Show magazine

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Just wondered how many of you have ever heard of, or subscribe to "Farm Show" magazine? And if you do, what are your thoughts on it?

ive subscribed to it off an on for yrs.an i liked it very much.it has alot of great ideas an inventions in it. its a helpful magazine.scott

grandpa gets it and I really like reading it. There are all sorts of odd ball ideas, it's quite interesting.

Jake":1nxslgon said:
grandpa gets it and I really like reading it. There are all sorts of odd ball ideas, it's quite interesting.
We get it down at the Store. A lot of the "inventions" are pretty neat. Others, you can tell are from people that have way too much time on their hands down at the shop on those cold Winter days.

Crowderfarms":1ka0xy32 said:
Jake":1ka0xy32 said:
We get it down at the Store. A lot of the "inventions" are pretty neat. Others, you can tell are from people that have way too much time on their hands down at the shop on those cold Winter days.

a lot of the inventions seem to come from the 4X4 farmers.

I've been geting it for a long time. Seems like a good idea comes along every now and then.

My daughter was selling magizine subscriptions for her senior trip. I ordered Farm show. I am looking forward to checking it out. It sounded interesting.

Latest posts