Farm Fest

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
Anyone one here planning to attend Farm Fest?

We will be there again with bulls on display. Come out and see us, we are in the big barn behind the arena, close to the college campus. I love meeting members in real life, even if they do not disclose that they are on CT (hum.... Dun!). Here is one of our bulls that will be on display...

http://springfield.craigslist.org/grd/4684261086.html

Have a great weekend, gonna be a cold one for us and I am looking forward to it!

We had planned on going friday but it's supposed to be cold and windy. Been there for that before. Saturday it's still supposed to be cold but not windy so that's when we're planning to go.

:) It is a lot of fun, I love to visit with people and talk cattle. We sold that bull in the first 15 minutes the event was open! Pretty happy with that. Stop by dun and GNM and say hi. That bull will be left at home, but something else will be in his place :clap:

denvermartinfarms":2he1x6io said:
Very nice bull FS!

Gee, thanks. And you were you planning on stopping by to say hi, or did you pull a "Dun" and stop to talk with us but not tell me who you were??? ;-)
It was pretty cold today... Did you come look out behind the cattle for a chute? There a few vendors out by us.

Hopefully next year. Family wedding in Little Rock this weekend. I've heard good things about Farm Fest.

Fire Sweep Ranch":bnnsdxhj said:
denvermartinfarms":bnnsdxhj said:
Very nice bull FS!

Gee, thanks. And you were you planning on stopping by to say hi, or did you pull a "Dun" and stop to talk with us but not tell me who you were??? ;-)
It was pretty cold today... Did you come look out behind the cattle for a chute? There a few vendors out by us.
I was there for about 3 hours, looked inside and looked at equipment, had other things I needed to get done today so I didn't get a chance to look at any livestock, sure wanted to but didn't get it done today. Any time I'm there I'm constantly bumping in to people I know and having 5 and 10 minute conversations, so alot of my time go's to visiting, nothing wrong with that but I ran short on time today.