Family Cat Saves Kid

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm glad this was caught on camera,'cause no one would have belived it otherwise. There have been reports of cats saving their owners,but no "proof"..
Notice she went for the eyes and nose... broke off the attack to check on her boy,then went back for the dog.. BTW,the dog also attacked the mom when she tried to run it off..
Dog will be in quarentine for 10 days,then put down.. Kitty gets treats and catnip for the rest of her life :D

Starting to wonder why we have all this film of a situation that could have been avoided by the photographer bring the child inside and calling animal control.

I smell a rat!

Amazing cat, dog would have not seen the rest of the day if I was involved. Must be cameras all over that street, looked like three different cameras.

3waycross":2258tu05 said:
Starting to wonder why we have all this film of a situation that could have been avoided by the photographer bring the child inside and calling animal control.

I smell a rat!

It was a home security camera. Those things are everywhere now. Best watch where you pick your nose or you may go viral on YouTube. :lol2:

This was on our local news last night, so not an Internet hoax. Pretty cool cat! I like a confident cat, that thinks its a dog. I have one like that. :clap:

3waycross":2n0hi3bb said:

I smell a rat!
Securety cameras. No human.

Latest posts