Family at the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars

Reaction score
I had all my brothers, sisters and their families out to the farm this weekend. Way to many adult beverages. If the cattle do not get sick from all the cubes and treats, I will be real lucky. I had a new calf born Friday, so I told everyone whoever wins the family game can name the little critter. Of course he was named T-BONE. Took the men hog hunting Friday night and shot two. They cleaned one of the nasty things and smoked the ham all night. I would much rather have a sugar cured. Got a lot of compliments on the place and my cattle. I take credit for the farm, but give credit to all who have shared their experiences with me and others on this forum.

papavillars":3124ybl7 said:
I had all my brothers, sisters and their families out to the farm this weekend. Way to many adult beverages. If the cattle do not get sick from all the cubes and treats, I will be real lucky. I had a new calf born Friday, so I told everyone whoever wins the family game can name the little critter. Of course he was named T-BONE. Took the men hog hunting Friday night and shot two. They cleaned one of the nasty things and smoked the ham all night. I would much rather have a sugar cured. Got a lot of compliments on the place and my cattle. I take credit for the farm, but give credit to all who have shared their experiences with me and others on this forum.

Papa in case you've forgotten...I can be in downtown "Dew" in about an hour. Shorter if I know there are adult beverages being passed around. ;-)

Sounds like a good time was had by all...
A friend of mine has two sheep one is Casserole the other is Lamb Chops, but they will never be eaten.

TB, you are always welcome at the TEA SIP Farm. Did you receive much rain? My neighbor called a few minutes ago and said a tree has fallen into the power lines. It figures as soon as I leave, something happens. Cattle are a little thin. I bought hay and it was not very good. Thank goodnes the grass is starting to grow. Drop in any time. There are always beverages,coffee and tea.

papavillars":1y3rtve8 said:
TB, you are always welcome at the TEA SIP Farm. Did you receive much rain? My neighbor called a few minutes ago and said a tree has fallen into the power lines. It figures as soon as I leave, something happens. Cattle are a little thin. I bought hay and it was not very good. Thank goodnes the grass is starting to grow. Drop in any time. There are always beverages,coffee and tea.

Actually was a little surprised...Got right at an inch. A little bit of small hail and a lot of lightening and wind. Probably sucked most of it right out of the ground. Ol' grass (in the yard) looks like it grew an inch overnight. Look forward to dropping in on TEA SIP Farm some day. ;-)

Latest posts