2dsjomx.jpg

mi32ac.jpg

28cq0j5.jpg

4vodc3.jpg

351if5g.jpg

117gxec.jpg

2akcpqa.jpg

smaoue.jpg

Great pictures beautiful place i love the close up of the white face calf nothing prettier than a black white face calf (unless it's a red white face calf). I love the speckled nose! Another thing I love to see is a cow nursing a calf that is about to outgrow her, she is sure Nuff doing her job. Thanks for sharing you take great pictures!

Gizmom

gizmom":2h64llj9 said:
Great pictures beautiful place i love the close up of the white face calf nothing prettier than a black white face calf (unless it's a red white face calf). I love the speckled nose! Another thing I love to see is a cow nursing a calf that is about to outgrow her, she is sure Nuff doing her job. Thanks for sharing you take great pictures!

Gizmom

Thank you so much. Gizmom, that calf nursing is Derby Girl. She was born on Kentucky Derby day in May (4). She will be six months old on November 4. I plan to keep that little heifer and she is so friendly. Comes to me every day and loves me to cradle her head and scratch her under the chin. I sure love these critters and they love me!!!

Awwwww... I love the fuzzy butt in the 2nd photo.
They all look so sweet tho with their winter coats coming in!!

Btw, it looks like Derby Girl has a strong milking mother.
You mentioned that you think GRF ladies produce a lot of milk, but it looks like that momma of yours isn't a slouch either!
They all look good Ron!

Latest posts