Fall Harvest sale

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":3nw1dzka said:
Do you take checks?

:lol2: All checks are made out to the auctioneer, and he handles everything. I think I will decline on out of state checks for awhile! ;-)

Oh my, we couldn't be happier with the results! We grossed $13,400 on 4 lots. The sale average for all, including embryos, was $2992. The cheapest breds brought $2750, and there was only two at that price. Almost all of the breds were over 3k, and that was heifers and cows. All of the pairs were over $3k. The opens were kind of all over the place, ranging from $1600 for the cheapest on up to the highest at $4700. They probably averaged $2500.
We are blessed. It is a good day to sell bred cattle! I wish I had more in the sale..... :)

Fire Sweep Ranch":3eyz2ym0 said:
Oh my, we couldn't be happier with the results! We grossed $13,400 on 4 lots. The sale average for all, including embryos, was $2992. The cheapest breds brought $2750, and there was only two at that price. Almost all of the breds were over 3k, and that was heifers and cows. All of the pairs were over $3k. The opens were kind of all over the place, ranging from $1600 for the cheapest on up to the highest at $4700. They probably averaged $2500.
We are blessed. It is a good day to sell bred cattle! I wish I had more in the sale..... :)
Good job....they were some very classy cattle. :clap:

Latest posts