Fall Classic

Help Support CattleToday:

txshowmom

Reaction score
Did anyone make it to the Fasll Classic in Waco. We didn't get to go because one of the kids got sick. How was it? Who won the heifer show?

I hear that Robbie Burns brought out her Maines and Chi's and did some damage. I think this was a surprise to most people, most didn't know she had these breeds.

Being that she is Ryan Rash's protige this year nothing suprises me. I heard she did have some good cattle though.

Yep, whatever she needs, she gets. With the inside source she knows exactly what age to get for the most point too.

But, I think this is her last year and she and her family are really nice people so I do hope that she gets the heifer all around buckle.

I don't think anybody can touch her at this point. The McConathys are in second but I don't think they will try to pass her, not if they want to stay big in the TCCA anyway. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Robbie was also champion American breed with one of her ABC's and Reese Hagan was 3rd overall American with his Simbrah. Not sure if it was both rings or not.

Latest posts