Facebook

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you mean? Are we a member of the group? I am not, but three of my friends are... Not sure if that means anything since I have never heard of it. Are you a member?

I am a member FSR. Sometime there is some nice cattle posted for sale on the page. Lots of time there is bulls for sale on there that make the craigslist bull look like million dollar bulls. If you tell them that they needed to have been a steer they get irate.

Yeah, but that's their barter price. You should be able to get them down to $4,000 maybe even $3,500 and run him over those limi cows to help you out some. :lol:

Angus Cowman":1gwh7rdu said:
highgrit":1gwh7rdu said:
Anyone that would sell bulls like that for breeding stock, needs to be steered themselves.
He got plum irate with RBB called him some not. Nice names :lol:
He kept saying that all cows had to be black or black baldies or you would loose $.50 pr lb on them

Red Bull Breeder":3r9b1f2x said:
Reckon you could sell some semen on him for me CP. I would cut you a deal on it.
I only have one customer that I'd do that to and he only has three beef cows. He's got tens of thousands of dairy cows but only three beef cows. That might not be the volume you're after but if you collect him I'd do it and we'd both make a pretty penny on the deal. :lol:

He wasn't the only one AC I had three of the going all at once. The one that got really pissed was the one with the 1/4 angus 1/4 Hereford and 1/2 simm. This black Hereford is a better bull than that one.

I don't think them folks like me much right now CP. Should wait a few days before I try and make a deal for him.

AC did you them them that losing .50 cents wasn't any worse than losing a 100 lb a calf?

Red Bull Breeder":ubfyjhde said:
He wasn't the only one AC I had three of the going all at once. The one that got really be nice was the one with the 1/4 angus 1/4 Hereford and 1/2 simm. This black Hereford is a better bull than that one.
This outfit wouldn't be in Texas would it? Sounds like some down there.

Latest posts