Executive order clarification

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Here is a snap of discussions with the ATF on their question and answer site. Thought some might find this informative.

12.jpg.png

Jo, the agent here told us parts of this totally different. He said if I bought a gun and 2 years later decided to sell it that it was not part of a personal collection and I would need a dealer FFL. Said every gun sold no matter the ownership will need a background check.

Wouldn't be the first time someone in the gov't didn't understand the regulations but ff that's the case then next time just give the fella the firearm after he's paid you - in cash - $600 for the pack of crackers on your dashboard. Ain't know law against selling crackers; and by law a fair price is what two willing parties agree on something so the problem is solved.

I'm going to sell cats, every cat you buy gets a free gun.
Then people will have a gun to shoot the cat with...
Cats start at $595 and come with a free 1911, and 1 free box of ammo.

But seriously here's somethings you need to think about, how long till background checks for buying ammo?

Jogeephus":2wsviuyc said:
Wouldn't be the first time someone in the gov't didn't understand the regulations but ff that's the case then next time just give the fella the firearm after he's paid you - in cash - $600 for the pack of crackers on your dashboard. Ain't know law against selling crackers; and by law a fair price is what two willing parties agree on something so the problem is solved.
:nod: :nod:

:mad:
kenny thomas":2lrntsn2 said:
Jo, the agent here told us parts of this totally different. He said if I bought a gun and 2 years later decided to sell it that it was not part of a personal collection and I would need a dealer FFL. Said every gun sold no matter the ownership will need a background check.

He's an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about, ATF agent or not.

M-5":1qppv9sa said:
boys boys boys , follow the money. Its not about the Guns. ALL of this is being done to set up Taxation, Taxes on gun sales and taxes on AMMO . a brick of 22lr will be 150.00

Spot on M5. Same as liquor back during prohibition.

Here's a thought. The article mentions a trannysaction. Let your mind run with that for a minute :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

SJB":3s61by01 said:
:mad:
kenny thomas":3s61by01 said:

He's an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about, ATF agent or not.
Gun show in Kingsport Tn tomorrow so we will know soon. I need to but a few but will see what's going on first.

Latest posts