Excede

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
Anyone here use Excede? What were your results compared to something like Draxxin or Nuflor? This would be mainly used for stocker we're receiving and maintaining their health.

Ive used Exede for foot rot worked great so if its foot trouble i use Exede. you have to inject it at the base of the ear, thats a little more trouble to me. I think they each have there place if your going to use it for respiratory id use Draxxin costs a little more but it lasts 14days where Exede lasts i think 8 days. I dont know anything about Nuflor.

I have used Excede to treat respiratory infections in 200 lb. calves, a snake bite, skin infection (calf had ringworm, rubbed around the eyes, got it all nasty and infected). It worked for these issues and I didn't have to re-treat. It is expensive but what isn't these days. The bottle has to be used within 3 months of opening, so it says, so once you open it if you aren't using it when you bring calves in from the sale or something you had better get to using it, LOL. I had a cow retain a placenta recently from a premie calf and so I gave her shot of it since the bottle is just about to "expire."

I like the behind the ear application alot. IT is very easy to do.

Latest posts