Embryo Mating Advice

Help Support CattleToday:

Richnm

Reaction score
The biggest breeder in my state sold out, he is going to sell me 10 embryos for $2,500. I can't decide which mating I want. The donors are 0144 aaa# 17987173 x Cowboy Up the other donor is 517 aaa# 18075581 x Enhance or Jet Black. Thanks. Go Chiefs!

If I had to pick between those, id go with the 517 x Enhance, biggest reason for me she has more calves and is a year younger than the other cow. Im not a numbers person.

bse said:
If I had to pick between those, id go with the 517 x Enhance, biggest reason for me she has more calves and is a year younger than the other cow. Im not a numbers person.

Barry, would you please comment of the relative cost of a set of 3 embryos in that class? Thanks. Might help Rich a lot.

Appreciate the help. This is my first time. I am not familiar with the bloodlines on the bottom side .

Bright Raven said:
bse said:

Barry, would you please comment of the relative cost of a set of 3 embryos in that class? Thanks. Might help Rich a lot.
Ron there not my type cattle, so I really couldn't say what they may be worth. I will say this $250 from the sellers side is cheap, flushing cows is costly.
Most around here can be bought for $150 to $400 on average.

bse said:
Bright Raven said:
bse said:

Ron there not my type cattle, so I really couldn't say what they may be worth. I will say this $250 from the sellers side is cheap, flushing cows is costly.
Most around here can be bought for $150 to $400 on average.

Thank you.

Latest posts