Easter Sunday menu

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
For those the celebrate Easter with a Sunday dinner....what is on the menu tomorrow? For us it is a baked ham, mashed taters, fried okra, white beans, corn bread, sweet pickles and chow chow relish. Homemade coconut cream pie for desert. A watermelon for the late afternoon on the front porch.

HOSS":1pg9yq07 said:
For those the celebrate Easter with a Sunday dinner....what is on the menu tomorrow? For us it is a baked ham, mashed taters, fried okra, white beans, corn bread, sweet pickles and chow chow relish. Homemade coconut cream pie for desert. A watermelon for the late afternoon on the front porch.

What time is dinner ? That sounds like quite the feast Hoss .

Happy Easter everyone !! May you all have a blessed day with your loved ones . :tiphat:

Smoking some baby backs, baked potato and corn. For desert it will be Easter jelly beans I kept back from the packages I sent my granddaughters ....... No it wasn't as much greed as fear of what my daughter-in-law was going to say when the girls opened up the package to find a 1lb solid chocolate bunny, 3-1lb bags of jelly beans and robin eggs, two boxes of peeps and 1/2 lb bag of Easter m&ms....... each. :D

Yes, it's fun to be a grandpa! Also knowing my son will take a little heat for my gift of that much candy. :mrgreen:

We're having smoked ham and sweet potatoes with marshmallows melted on top. And chocolate cake for dessert. Just going to be the wife and I, kids are doing their own thing. All of you that have young kids enjoy them while you can, there grown before you know it.

Latest posts