dun

Help Support CattleToday:

Take care Dun! You have helped me more than you know through the years!

Glad your home and hope your on the upswing. You'd be missed more than you know around here.

I've been asked by numerous folks for an update on dun.

If I had any positive news to report, believe me it would have been shared as soon as I were able. The situation is not good. Out of respect, I will not share anything otherwise.

cfpinz":3879a1ll said:

If I had any positive news to report, believe me it would have been shared as soon as I were able. The situation is not good. Out of respect, I will not share anything otherwise.

That don't sound good but thank you for that information. Hope he swings this around.

cfpinz":ylkme4v0 said:

Thanks, cfpinz. Continued prayers.

MRRherefords":1ax6gv51 said:
Prayers here. Imo (no offense to anyone else) Dun has about the most knowledge and is the most helpful out of anyone here.
He should. He's 152 1/2 years old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide:

cfpinz":d0fudxdj said:

Thanks for the update and please let him know we're all pulling for him, and sending strength to him and his family. I suspect he even has a few (self-identified) heathens saying prayers for him.

cfpinz":1y36q290 said:

That's what I was afraid of. :( I will continue prayers for he and his wife.

I wish we knew more, but I understand being respectful, and for that, you are a good friend to dun, cfpinz. Thank you.

boondocks":3j7lkf5h said:
cfpinz":3j7lkf5h said:

Thanks for the update and please let him know we're all pulling for him, and sending strength to him and his family. I suspect he even has a few (self-identified) heathens saying prayers for for him.
I can imagine the conversation in heaven, "Dun must be pretty special to have all those CT folks praying for him" :nod:
Dun, we will continue praying for you!
Thanks cfpinz

Hurry back dun! This board needs you like a politician needs a conscience!

Was hoping for some good news here, sorry to hear things aren't going well.. really not much I can say that hasn't been said!

Been a long time on and off lurker here, tried to register last year but for some reason it never went through. Anyway finally tried again and maybe this time I can post. Dun is definitely one of the folks on here that stands out and I always looked for his post when I would check in. I feel like he is one of those old guys every cattleman should know (wether they know it or not). Sure hope he gets better

Latest posts