DUI Roadblock

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
One day two rednecks, Bubba and Billy Ray, were out riding around in Bubba's pickup after going fishing. They'd had a few beers while fishing, and a few more while driving around. They had been tossing empties in the back, under the seat, etc, and there was ample evidence of their days activities.

As they come around a bend in the road, they see numerous sherrif and state police cars, officers wearing orange vests, rows of flares on the road, and quickly it becomes apparent that it's a DUI roadblock.

Now Bubba and Billy Ray are basically trapped, and have no chance to turn around, when Billy Ray says, "Bubba, what we gonn do, man? Ain't no way we can get outa this one."

Bubba replies, "Don't worry, I have an idea. Peel the label offn a beer bottle and stick it on yer forhead like this."

Incredulous, Billy Ray replies, "Ok, but what the he!! good is that going to do?".

"Just trust me and agree with whatever I say".

"Ok then..."

So finally it's thier turn to go up to the roadblock, and they stop and the Sherrif comes up to the truck. He can see the empty 12 packs, beer bottles etc in the bed of the truck and can clearly smell the beer that this truck has surely been bathed in.

The Sherrif looks at Bubba and says, "You boys been drinkin?"

Bubba just smiles, points to the beer label on his forehead and says, "Nawsuh, we's on the patch!"

Latest posts