Duggar family scandal

Help Support CattleToday:

I "Thought" what you did before age 18 was sealed. Does that not apply to crimes like this?

Bigfoot":38zrf01s said:
I "Thought" what you did before age 18 was sealed. Does that not apply to crimes like this?

I didn't read the link, but read about it in the newspaper this morning. (Later I'll explain to some of the younger members what a newspaper is.) It was my understanding that he was 19 when the incident occurred.

Edit: Apparently either the newspaper story was wrong, or my math. Probably my math. Almost certainly my math.......Yeah, it was my math.

Said he was 27 now and incidents were 12 years previous- makes him 15. But the police report was 2006. Since it was redacted without a name, I assume it's because he was a minor when it occurred and wasn't reported for a few years. Or the report isn't his.

Hate hearing about stuff like that, it affects the little ones for so long. At least the parents were stand up enough to make him report it. :(

I read the story on a different link earlier today. From what I understood he was 15, but not sure how old the girls were. I they were within a couple of years of his age then I would be the last to throw stones. I don't know if it the media trying to make more of a story, but it said some were his sisters now that is messed up.

Latest posts