Dream on

Help Support CattleToday:

sprinter86

Reaction score
I have dealt a lot with angus cattle, but was looking to breed for a little bit better feedlot animal for next year. I am looking at a Dream On son and was wondering if I could get anyones opinion or experiences of Dream On as I do not have a picture of his son. Will post when I get one . I love his father's EPD's just trying to find out more information. Thanks

I have two Dream On daughters,and they are as good as any cow I've owned, and better than the vast majority. Nice muscle, showy, good bone, and tremendous representation of the Simmi breed. I just purchased some more D/O semen, which is getting pricey, due to Dream On's calving ease, and carcass enhancing ability...AND since he is now deceased.

I agree with the above statements. DO has been the leading AI sire for several years. He CONSISTANTLY throws great cattle. He probably has more SONS in stud than any other sire. I'm not saying the one you are talking about is positively going to be great - but he would be unusual if he wasn't at least really good. (I just bought some more semen to add to my supply)

Latest posts