Dr. Phil

Help Support CattleToday:

Its sad to me that people actually watch the video, they thrive on kids beating up other kids, and yes i do believe that Dr. Phil needs to lose his license, he has been in the news several times for questionable practices, he is exploiting these situations that need to be handled by law enforcement. I'm sure it makes the victims family just feel great to know that he bailed out one of the losers that beat up their child, and he is supposed to be such a professional-give me a break!

GMN

Those talk shows routinely assist people in getting everything from clothing to teeth so that they appear more presentable for their shows. I am not suprised in Dr. Phil bailed out that girl. He will do anything to get attention.

What he should be doing is talking to the girl who was beaten to see what she needs. I am sure that her self esteem is not the best at the moment, having been on utube and the news getting the crud beat out of her. She needs to be the focus of attention and those other brats need to sit in juvie for a while getting a taste of their own medicine.

I am not sure how healthy it is to show things of this nature on television and the internet. It gives other people sick ideas about what they can do to get attention. I am sure it is a matter of time before someone videos a killing or a rape for internet posting. It seems like everything goes and there are no standards. I don't understand it. Do we need attention this badly? Does Dr. Phil need attention this badly?

Crowderfarms":s5ukk0qb said:
Dr. Shill needs his A$$ kicked.Okrah does too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :nod:

BTW Phil does not have a license that is the problem....

by john250 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Lammie wrote:
I don't understand it. Do we need attention this badly? Does Dr. Phil need attention this badly?

In a word, YES. There is a waiting list to get on Jerry Springer's show. Is that all you need to know

I am curious as to how you know this John? ;-)

Latest posts