Downtown Cowtown

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
I hate the city. Eating at Texas de Brazil with 50 nerds. At least a dozen Mensa members. Good looking women n good food tho.

I only ate there one time. I did my best to put a hurting on them and get the company their money's worth. I don't think I ate for 2 days after. It was my best attempt at the 72 ouncer. :yuck:

Give me a place that can just make a decent chicken fried steak and I'm good. No matter what else they have on the menu, if they can't do a CFS right, they're on 'The List'.
I'll not darken their door a 2nd time.

Jogeephus":w4o3ko95 said:
Why you want to go bashing mensa members?

Not so much a bashing Jo. Get a few together and they want to match wits. They want to analyze things we cannot control or change. Extensively. Conversations move on but they come back to it an hour later asking questions about something you said that made folks laugh. Why is that funny sort of things. I dunno why people laugh.

I wound up sitting with the 30 and under crowd because I was a bit late. Worked out. Ate too darn much.

They come in all shapes n sizes TB. Don't know one who wears contact lenses or had surgery to remove their glasses. They all could use a make over on the hairdo. Think Einstein.

I interface with 4 members all day long. A few more a few times a week. Others on occasion. Last night was the engineering Christmas dinner so we had a gathering of them.

They are all peaceful types. None get excited about much of anything.

Not all Mensa members are engineers.
Engineers are a breed unto themselves.
But still far preferrable to work with over Architects...or Surgeons

greybeard":20ignkti said:
TexasBred":20ignkti said:
Jogeephus":20ignkti said:
Why you want to go bashing mensa members?

:lol2: :lol2: Smart asses :lol2: :lol2: I've never met one. What do they look like? :dunce:
Jogeephus' avatar.

:tiphat:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

He77 I went and googled the requirements. I could get in with an updated IQ exam. Mine is 25 years old but surely I've gotten smarter since then. :banana:

Latest posts