Dow Jones breaks 30,000

Help Support CattleToday:

So I have invested in what I call EOL (End of life) where you purchase through a fund that is regulated like the stock market. Purchasing peoples life insurance policies. It's a hands off approach that is managed by the fund managers. The fund only buys policies that should mature within a year, if not they will sell is for a small loss to get into others that will. I am sure I haven't explained it very well but that is the just of it. But since it's inception it has provided a 15% annual return, but last fiscal year it has produced a 44% return from Oct to Oct for me.

S&P 500
4630 has been the key level of support the last few weeks.
If it breaks significantly below 4630 expect it will be key number in resistance.
1/24/22 update
S&P 500 December low 4538 Friday 12/3/21 - new moon Saturday 12/4/21
Dec high 4778 Thursday 12/30/21 and new record high
All time record high closing price 4796 Monday 1/3/22 (New Moon Sun 1/2/22)
Full moon 1/17 (MLK holiday close) Tues. 1/18 S&P drops 86 pts 4577
and has fallen each day since to currently 4397

Friday 1/21 S&P 4397 significantly 233 pts (5.03%) below key resistance number 4630

Next New Moon Monday January 31
Full Moon Wednesday February 16

I shorted after the new moon 1/3 and after full moon 1/18 and will be sitting tight until Weds March 2 new moon.

Historically round numbers 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 are slow to break through
5000 is 8% over 4630 and after being up 26.6% in 2021 - I don't expect to see S&P break 5000 until sometime in 2023
just my 2 cents

p.s.
8 out of 20 yrs with more than 20% gain the S&P finishes minus for the following year, or to be positive 12 of 20 yrs it has finished breakeven or above

Last edited:
A lot of statistics and what ifs SOB, which IMO shows more of a Ponzi scheme than an actual worth. I just hope it continues. The rich own most of it and if it falls big time instead of a big "R" it will be a "D" and not talking Dallas or divorce.

A lot of statistics and what ifs SOB, which IMO shows more of a Ponzi scheme than an actual worth. I just hope it continues. The rich own most of it and if it falls big time instead of a big "R" it will be a "D" and not talking Dallas or divorce.

I'm not sure where they get their data, but a lot of the stock market is owned by pension funds and 401Ks. Those big hedge funds manage a lot of pension funds for teachers and police officers.

I'm not sure where they get their data, but a lot of the stock market is owned by pension funds and 401Ks. Those big hedge funds manage a lot of pension funds for teachers and police officers.
Exactly, as you noticed I said I hope it continues. If it blows they may have an excuse to longer fund. These states would like nothing more than a way out. More money for Governors to waste. This is just my opinion.

No What Ifs.... absolutely Zero.
I told you exactly what I did, what I will do and expectations with Exact numbers and Exact dates.
What ifs... sheesh
From even rereading your post I didn't think that was all your statistics. I guess I didn't see enough I and me's in there. Maybe I need to read a little closer. Anyway you have your plans for investing down and it seems to work. That is what it is all about. I am into statistics but you are amazing.

Last edited:
It's a slant article. They saw a hedge funds name and probably moved it to the "rich" side not considering who's money they are managing.

wow - for those (like me) who hoped there would be some shelter from U.S. stock market slide in International markets.
Today the STOXX European 600 suffered its biggest 1 day loss in 19 months
since June 11 2020

p.s.
Bitcoin has dropped over 45% from its April high.

Last edited:
wow - for those (like me) who hoped there would be some shelter from U.S. stock market slide in International markets.
Today the STOXX European 600 suffered its biggest 1 day loss in 19 months
since June 11 2020

p.s.
Bitcoin has dropped over 45% from its April high.

Apparently Bitcoin isn't the savior people have been pitching it as. It's value is just as "real" as any other stock.

Latest posts