Donor calved

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score

Pretty excited about getting this cows genetics working in the herd. She calved late yesterday afternoon cow is SAV Blackbird 9057 heifer is sired by SAV Regard. I AI'D her to Regard to see if I would like the calves enough to flush her that way. My first look at the heifer calf says heck yes we got to try to make a bunch of these babies. I would really like to get some bull calves out of her but so far have one bull and two heifers out of SAV Raindance we have one SAV Extension heifer and three SAV Renoun heifers.

With her just calving I won't be able to get but one flush that I can put in recips this year so sure want it to be a home run kind of flush. I will flush her to stockpile some eggs for the future I am thinking Rainfall or President as well as Sinclair XXP, I'm also considering Quarterback

This is a daughter of the 9057 cow and sired by Harvestor that is still working in the Schaff herd. 9057 is a mamma making machine.

This was her last natural heifer calf by Registry that was sold at the Southeast Classic to Ingram Angus.

She doesn't do to shabby on making bulls either I just had hopes of having several.

Gizmom

Latest posts