Domino's carryout insurance?

Help Support CattleToday:

I seen it, but it's probably just insuring you get another pizza, might be free of charge.and maybe for some inconvenience . Doubt it's gonna be some kind of big payout..less they dump a hot one on you. :cowboy: o' yeah I also saw Bama get their butt handed to em...

No, I had not seen it before.
Haven't had a Dominoes Pizza in many many years. To me they were always mediocre at best with too many better
options around. But the one in the commercial looked really good and not how I remembered them looking.
Do you think their quality has improved?
Pizza Hut was really good many years ago, but their quality really dropped. Ordered a couple a few years ago and
was soo disappointed, said never again.

Little Caesars pizza sucks,,good for kids birthday parties....those mom and pop pizzas are usually the best....use to be able to talk an old gal at a quick stop, to custom build one for us.. They were loaded...:cowboy:

The convenience store chain Casey's has pretty good pizza. Their breakfast pizza ain't bad either. I don't eat pizza 2 or 3 times a year though, so what would I really know about pizza.

What kills me """literally"" is the amount of cheese those big pizza chains advertise they are putting in them... Even packing the crust with it..then you get packs of Parmesan to sprinkle on it...

Just kind of crazy to me that we are at the point that we offer insurance on pizza. Its a great business move when you think about the numbers

ALACOWMAN":25lufi6u said:
I seen it, but it's probably just insuring you get another pizza, might be free of charge.and maybe for some inconvenience . Doubt it's gonna be some kind of big payout..less they dump a hot one on you. :cowboy: o' yeah I also saw Bama get their butt handed to em...
What a beautiful game to watch

RentedMule":bno4ivfb said:
Just kind of crazy to me that we are at the point that we offer insurance on pizza. Its a great business move when you think about the numbers
It's just advertisement from a different angle..they would probably do it anyway..I damage one every time I get it home :cowboy:

Is it just me, or have pizza joints just gone nuts in recent times with the salt? Last couple of times I tried a pizza they were so salty I had to force myself to eat enough to get full.

greybeard":jw9lynoj said:
Is it just me, or have pizza joints just gone nuts in recent times with the salt? Last couple of times I tried a pizza they were so salty I had to force myself to eat enough to get full.
If your on a low salt diet, like me anything usually salted taste stronger than it use to...and every ingredient in pizza is salted.... meats, cheeses,even the dough..those ...pepperoni, sausage,,,ham. Are loaded..

Son of Butch":29f0f3br said:
No, I had not seen it before.
Haven't had a Dominoes Pizza in many many years. To me they were always mediocre at best with too many better
options around. But the one in the commercial looked really good and not how I remembered them looking.
Do you think their quality has improved?
Pizza Hut was really good many years ago, but their quality really dropped. Ordered a couple a few years ago and
was soo disappointed, said never again.
You are right about both Dominoes and Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut used to be good and Dominoes never was. Papa Johns is the best pizza chain going now. The local Papa Johns here closed because they couldn't compete with Dominoes cheap junk.

I prefer pizza hut. Thin or medium crust pepperoni. I have not liked dominoes ever and my wife working there back when we were dating didnt help my opinion any. Little ceasars hot and ready ought to be called cold and gooey. Cicis your lucky if you even get any pizza there except maybe a chicken Alfredo with spinach...yuck

Things are changing and some of those pizza places are really struggling. When I was young every town of half way decent size had a pizza hut. You could get a pizza, space jam t-shirt, a basket ball and play in the arcade. Those buildings are all Mexican food now. :( I call in the pizza hut take out place on my way home from work fairly often. That seems like a great deal.

ALACOWMAN":2vbvyrlq said:
greybeard":2vbvyrlq said:
If your on a low salt diet, like me anything usually salted taste stronger than it use to...and every ingredient in pizza is salted.... meats, cheeses,even the dough..those ...pepperoni, sausage,,,ham. Are loaded..

Yup, I have gotten away from using salt at all. Most food has more than enough already. Your right, your taste changes and when you come across some thing with a lot of salt its hard to tolerate... which is a good thing. :nod:

Brute 23":im6hyayl said:
ALACOWMAN":im6hyayl said:
greybeard":im6hyayl said:

Yup, I have gotten away from using salt at all. Most food has more than enough already. Your right, your taste changes and when you come across some thing with a lot of salt its hard to tolerate... which is a good thing. :nod:

It's like eating supper at Mamaws. She over salts in my opinion while cooking. Then resalts again when she fixes her plate. Her and mom both. And the both say "salts just don't work anymore"

We order pizza often at work on the noc shift a lot becaise nothing else is open..
Best pizza is a small mom and pop shop, then papa johns, pizza hut, dominoes, then little caesars.
If we order pizza at the house, its Caseys. Tough to beat for the money

How badly is that going to get abused? "Yeah, I dropped my pizza, I need a new one. The other one got thrown away and ah..."

Bestoutwest":nxedvt34 said:
How badly is that going to get abused?
"Yeah, I dropped my pizza, I need a new one. The other one got thrown away and ah..."
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket... it wasn't hot... my girlfriend... Morgan Fairchild put it in the fridge...

Latest posts