Dogs and hotel rooms, pet peeve

Help Support CattleToday:

Does it bother you to sleep in a Hotel that allows dogs in the room?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crowderfarms":2fi8zn5k said:
Alice":2fi8zn5k said:
Crowderfarms":2fi8zn5k said:
Alice":2fi8zn5k said:
Crowder,

Just keep old Ned outta' the rooms and the buffet lines, ok?

Alice

Who's Ol Ned?

The Deliverance Dog that seems partial to racoons.

Alice

OK I thought you were talkin' bout sumpin else. We can call him Ned if you want...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Was referrin' to Ned Beatty, by the way.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Alice

at least you guys have a house dog :cry:

and Lammie we used to have a little 3 legged dog but she died of a heart attack or something trying to keep up with the others. im so happy you kept her/him as a house doggie...but nooo dad just couldnt handle taking the chance of getting his precious carpet dirty. :mad:

anyway...i dont know if its just how im raised or what but to me you guys are really picky about this stuff. when me and my dad went to a show we stayed at a holiday inn but then my moms kinda a tightwad so she made us stay at a cheaper motel and she wasnt even there? :? whatever but anywho i slept better in the 50 dollar hotel then i did in the 150 dollar hotel. and about the sheets being changed everyday...um do you change your sheets everyday at home?? i dont so i dont care if a hotel does or not. i mean after someone checks out yeah duh but if your staying there like 2 nites or something then no i dont care. and i dont mind eating outta buffets. the holiday inn one was good! of corse the 50 dollar one didnt have one but thats what you get for 50 bucks. and one of my friends goes all day in school without goin to the bathroom...what the heck just go! and like when i stayed in north platte for state softball people were complaining that the rooms smelled like smoke. i think that the only reason that i didnt smell it because both my parents smoke. but i will b!tch about misbehaving kids. that is ssoo annoying. for some reason im about the only one who will actually say something about it. and having a dog off a lease around a food area. i dont care if its on a leash but off a leash is goin to far.

I ain't putting people down for keeping dogs in the house, but I just won't do it. Dogs and cats lick their butts then lick their masters. Some folks go as far as encourging it. For me dogs stay outside. I don't want to sleep in a bed a dogs been in either.

Bama":30gdfyfv said:
I ain't putting people down for keeping dogs in the house, but I just won't do it. Dogs and cats lick their butts then lick their masters. Some folks go as far as encourging it. For me dogs stay outside. I don't want to sleep in a bed a dogs been in either.

Every time you touch a door nob or faucet in a public restroom you May be touching :shock: :shock: :help:

Honestly, I don't mind at all, JUST SO LONG AS the dog has been taught to keep to its own bed, or it don't bark, yap, whine, or howl through the night.

But they should stay outside, especially the big dogs.

JMO.

john250":1yy2h4q9 said:
Lammie":1yy2h4q9 said:
I have three weiner dogs now, and that's a bit much to inflict on anyone. Coletrain stays on the floor at my feet. The other two think they are people.

I'd love to hear how a weiner dog came to be named "Coletrain".?
Is one of the others 'Coleslaw'?

He is named after John Coltrane, the jazz saxophone player. I mispelled his (the dog's) name, but that's where the name came from. Paying homage.

I just get a little strange about names sometimes. Went through a Lonesome Dove phase with my donkeys and bottle calves. Had a Longhorn named Capt. Call, calves named Deets and July and donkeys named Gus, Peach and Newt and Clara.

To date, I don't have any other animals named after jazz musicians, although my mom did have a dog named Minnie Pearl.

My older son is named Steven Stuart, and the Stuart part came from Stuart Little, the first chapter book I read as a kid. It was the first chapter book I read to both boys, as well. Like I said, I am a little strange when it comes to names.

Lammie":3vokht96 said:
john250":3vokht96 said:
Lammie":3vokht96 said:
I have three weiner dogs now, and that's a bit much to inflict on anyone. Coletrain stays on the floor at my feet. The other two think they are people.

I'd love to hear how a weiner dog came to be named "Coletrain".?
Is one of the others 'Coleslaw'?

He is named after John Coltrane, the jazz saxophone player. I mispelled his (the dog's) name, but that's where the name came from. Paying homage.

I just get a little strange about names sometimes. Went through a Lonesome Dove phase with my donkeys and bottle calves. Had a Longhorn named Capt. Call, calves named Deets and July and donkeys named Gus, Peach and Newt and Clara.

To date, I don't have any other animals named after jazz musicians, although my mom did have a dog named Minnie Pearl.

My older son is named Steven Stuart, and the Stuart part came from Stuart Little, the first chapter book I read as a kid. It was the first chapter book I read to both boys, as well. Like I said, I am a little strange when it comes to names.

I once had a pair of bulls named Jake and Elwood. Other than that, I name the bulls after US presidents. Makes it easier when I have to cull them.
Cows are numbered. My daughter names a few of them. Horses all had the same name. Damnation.

Latest posts