dog

Help Support CattleToday:

holly heifer

Reaction score
:( I lost my dog ( after $1000 In vet bills) A friend of mine
wants to give me a pom. Any one have one? My dogs have all
been of the bigger type( dobie, lab, husky, shhepdog) This
one is 6 lbs and is blue in color and housebroken. Any thoughts? :lol: She is spayed and is 3 years old.

They live well into their teens.I think their coats need a lot of attention and are quite yappie.

They are very cute.Are you ready for another dog yet?If yes then go for it you will have a loyal frind for a long time.

My grandma had one. It would bark like crazy when we came in the door. 15 mins later ~ still barking. Hated that dog.... Why does she want to get rid of it? Sorry to hear about your dog. I would have to call in sick for a few if something happened to mine :(

Evidently she was a breeder and can no longer have pups.
I can get her and "try her out". If she does not work out,
I can return her. My deceased dog was a Rot, was 10 and
died from kidney failure after a long, hard battle. I had to
euthenize her. :(

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Poms were a type of Spitz sled/hunting dog before they were bred down in size.
They can be quite nice little house dogs,if trained correctly.
Can be stubborn as a bluenose mule,but will come around.You gotta out stubborn them.

My sister had two of the yappy little rascals and they are hard to train and hard to put up with if they aren't trained at a young age.

holly heifer":3n4tp635 said:
Evidently she was a breeder and can no longer have pups.
I can get her and "try her out". If she does not work out,
I can return her. My deceased dog was a Rot, was 10 and
died from kidney failure after a long, hard battle. I had to
euthenize her. :(

Holly if you are ready for another loyal little buddy then I would suggest you try her out.She probably is trained quite well being you know the family. But, boy you sure are switching dog breeds can't imagine a bigger difference;well maybe a Saint Bernard and a Tea cup chiwawa.

Sorry about your Rottie if I remember right your dog had a very unusual and extremely expensive illness to treat.

Good luck and I hope if not this one you find a new "family member" that fits in well.

Granny had one that was a good companion to her. But it is the kind of dog I should think that would need to be groomed and pampered regularly. You will need to get it a little wardrobe, one of those bags to carry it around in, a car seat, and you will need to get his nails done.

All kidding aside, why does she want to give it away?

Latest posts