Doesn't Look Good !!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
I went outside to take some pictures of our new beefmaster heifers. But after seeing this I decided to wait awhile.
june507008.jpg

june507009.jpg

june507007.jpg

june507016.jpg

That was a good decision. I believe I would have waited it out as well. Did it bring anything nasty with it?

I'm still here ,just watching and waiting.This is the craziest thing. Those clouds are just setting there. I mean I know they are moving ,but it is a real slow pace. Theres alot of lightening,but its not here at the house yet. I'll just stay in side for awhile.

WOOOOWEEEE!!!! Is that comeing MY way???
I'm near Austin.

Joy, I have one word for you. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :shock:

Peg, my husband is in Austin today - supposed to fly out this afternoon. :(

According to a weather site,those clouds are staying right there :shock: You got a storm celler??
DrumRunner,hubby may be a bit late....... :(

Well this just goes to show ya. Weather in Texas changes every few minutes. I watched those things for over an hour. And I just knew we were going to catch it. Not real sure which way it was going. It just disappeared
Last night we did get large marble size hail and a hair over an inch of rain.

we had some creepy looking clouds here too right before dark. sky was yellow but the clouds were black. and they they were about midway up in the air (whatever that means) and then there were some low ones that started near the ground. they were so dark i thought from a distance my house was on fire but it was just a cloud coming up from very low. looked kind of like a tornado that started fromt he ground up or smoke rising.

I grew up in Edmonton Ab. Never even knew of tornados there untill '87 or '88. remember and old wives tale. If the sky is green tornado on the way. And sure enough when a tornado was coming the sky was green. (Serious)

are you sure they aint the clouds that form infront of a font?? was there a cold from comming through?? ive had green sky's and yellow sky's. you both are right.

These things came out the south east direction. It kind of scared me when I first looked up,because I first thought tornado. I have never seen one and really don't care to in my life time.
All I could do is set and watch. I let everyone out of their pens and grabbed my dog. I got a mattress out of the back bedroom and put it in the hall way.
It's like a big gust of wind came up and blew them out. Never got rain or anything.
Dang it I'll have to get my hair dyed soon. I know it cause a 100 new gray hairs . lol

Latest posts