Does Anyone remember my little mountain dew-drinking heifer?

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
my how time flies. it seems like jest yesterdy she was doing the dew and today she popped out a gorgeous little beefmaster heifer. shes roan, like mom, but with a big star on her forehead. purdy purdy purdy.

Soooo, what you are saying is that if you feed your cows Mountain Dew they will drop heifers. YaaaHooooooo for Mountain Dew! :lol2: Just another reason to drink the nectar of the gods. ;-)

Beefy":1up8n5ez said:
my how time flies. it seems like jest yesterdy she was doing the dew and today she popped out a gorgeous little beefmaster heifer. shes roan, like mom, but with a big star on her forehead. purdy purdy purdy.

Where's the pic??? :cowboy:

I remember her, that was one of the most priceless pictures. Congrats on the calf, are you going to keep this heifer too, bringing her up on Mountain Dew?

BEEFY,
You spoil us with those wonderful pics, and now no pics come on man whats up with that?
I too remember the heifer and congrats on the calf.

~~

Been waiting to see it.

Where IS that photo ?

Come on Beefy........

You didn't delete it by accident, did you ?

Beefy, after much research into why the cow likes Dew, the Helsinki Institute of Dewology determined that you cow likes it cause, "it'll tickle your inards". :lol2: (anyone old enough to remember that claim) :nod:

Jogeephus":2b7w16zc said:
Beefy, after much research into why the cow likes Dew, the Helsinki Institute of Dewology determined that you cow likes it cause, "it'll tickle your inards". :lol2: (anyone old enough to remember that claim) :nod:
:nod: Was a country kid living in Kansas City when it came out. Those city folk didn't understand that Dogpatch DaisyMay kind of language. :) They used to have big price wars there between the Dew and Kickapoo Joy Juice (put out by the Coke people I think).

fit2btied":1yp8lewz said:
Jogeephus":1yp8lewz said:
:nod: Was a country kid living in Kansas City when it came out. Those city folk didn't understand that Dogpatch DaisyMay kind of language. :) They used to have big price wars there between the Dew and Kickapoo Joy Juice (put out by the Coke people I think).

I vaguely remember a competitor but there is nothing quite like the Dew. Of course, SunDrop cola runs a close second.

I remember that photo! You were on the four-wheeler, right? Seems like that was in there too...along with you tipping up a Mountain Dew to a calf.

My how time flies.

Well of all things!! All that promotion and no follow through. Have you been exposed to the politicians too long? Come on with the picture.

Mosho":99udhb2e said:
Well of all things!! All that promotion and no follow through. Have you been exposed to the politicians too long? Come on with the picture.

Wasn't Beefy having trouble finding batteries for his camera? Seems I remember something about this. Or maybe he's on the chicken board harrassing Zelda the reptile charmer. Or maybe she has charmed him?

both. no batteries yet and zelda has infact resurfaced. lol.

Can you post the pic of the heifer drinking mountain dew I never seen it and would like to. Plus pics of the new baby girl ;-)

Latest posts