Dmentia

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":1opca23q said:
Fish is excellent as a breakfast food. If I am going to have a long morning of work, I try to eat catfish, salmon or tilapia.
Catfish and tilapia are not the species the nutritionists want you to eat and it's not just for protein.
Salmon, tuna, mackeral, etc are the good ones. Any oily fish.

He says if you eat more meat and fats and stay clear of the carbs and sugar you will be healthier.
Throw type 2 diabetes in the mix, and the whole carb thing changes too. You're supposed to eat lots of carbs with Type 2. Five different servings of carbs--15 grams each, plus a starch, a protein and a fat, at each meal, 3 X/day....It's one of the reasons so many diabetics are overweight and can't lose weight. That, is a LOT of carbs.

greybeard":15e78x08 said:
Bright Raven":15e78x08 said:
Fish is excellent as a breakfast food. If I am going to have a long morning of work, I try to eat catfish, salmon or tilapia.
Catfish and tilapia are not the species the nutritionists want you to eat and it's not just for protein.
Salmon, tuna, mackeral, etc are the good ones. Any oily fish.

He says if you eat more meat and fats and stay clear of the carbs and sugar you will be healthier.
Throw type 2 diabetes in the mix, and the whole carb thing changes too. You're supposed to eat lots of carbs with Type 2. Five different servings of carbs--15 grams each, plus a starch, a protein and a fat, at each meal, 3 X/day....It's one of the reasons so many diabetics are overweight and can't lose weight. That, is a LOT of carbs.

The average American 100 years ago consumed 4 pounds of sugar a year today it's close to 90 lbs.
Sugar is sugar be it corn syrup or cane etc start reading labels it's in everything today especially the corn.

I ended up changing my Mom's diapers. I with Dun. Hope someone tells me in time that I can load a gun and cure it. gs

plumber_greg":3rz05da7 said:
I ended up changing my Mom's diapers. I with Dun. Hope someone tells me in time that I can load a gun and cure it. gs

Always said after watching my grandmother and dad if the Dr ever gives me the diagnosis I am writing a note right then. It will say apply 45 acp properly devastating disease on families.

It's a sickening disease and surprising how common it is. My grandmother had it. She would get fighting mad wanting to "go home". We moved her closer years ago as her disease progressed so someone could be with her 24/7. We had to learn what tricks would work to calm her down. Some of the family would only made matters worse. Arguing with her was futile. I picked her up several times walking down the road with a clueless cousin tagging along behind her. I would tell her I was taking her home, then ride her by the pasture to look at the cows and she would mellow right out. She would then do whatever I ask. Like a whole different person. She died unexpectedly last year but was a relief in way. Sad way to live out old age. Spend your whole life making memories .....only to lose them all. I feel for anyone that has it or taking care of someone with it.

My great grandmother had it before they knew what the disease was...she was a devout Christian woman.. Started cussing and smoking...wound up putting her in moccasin bend..when she became pretty much a zombie...

For anyone caring for a person with dementia or alzheimers here's a book that you'll find very helpful. Coach Broyles' wife had alzheimers, and he tells about them being away from the home and her getting upset and wanting to go home. He'd drive to to their house, pull up front, and she'd argue she doesn't live there. He'd pull out of the drive, go around the block and pull in the same driveway. She'd be fine and glad to be home.

Very easy to read and understand. He wrote it like a playbook, thus the title.

http://shop.alz.org/Special-Promotions/Coach-Broyles-Playbook-for-Alzheimers-Caregivers

Jogeephus":3c34sil0 said:
Workinonit Farm":3c34sil0 said:
Jogeephus":3c34sil0 said:
He says if you eat more meat and fats and stay clear of the carbs and sugar you will be healthier. In other words, eat more beef but pass on the potatoes and bread.

Similar to the Atkins diet.

Yes, pretty much so. My wife had some blood work done and here cholesterol was high and some other things were not good but rather than putting her on statins and other medicine he told her to cut the carbs and sugars out and eat proteins. In three weeks her cholesterol had dropped 50 points and some other bad numbers dropped significantly. She's lost some weight and she says her mind seems sharper which is all in line with what he said would happen. What was puzzling to me is I would have thought her cholesterol would have increased with the higher meat and fat consumption but he said it doesn't work that way unless you throw things off balance with sugars.
Look into fasting. It has made a world of difference for my wife. I cured problems I didn't know I had with a short fast to support her. It also holds lots of promise for heading dementia off at the pass.

My Mom had dementia/Alzheimers. She started to forget to eat, so it was time for me to move in with her. One of her grandkids would stop by and she would take me to the other room to ask me who it was. So I would tell her and things just continued to decline. Stage 4 lung cancer before the complications of the disease did. It was so difficult to try to make her eat solid food as she could only tastes sweets. She was losing it quickly when the cancer came along. She died in two weeks of her lung cancer diagnosis.

Dad went into a facility for three years
I prayed for him to die everyday to stop my mommas suffering.
He for all intensive purposes died
11/29/1999 when he was institutionalized.

If you are on low fat -stop, if you are on station drugs stop ( blocks liver ability to absorb sulfur). See dr Stephanie Seneff senior professor MIT videos YouTube proves what just said. Check vitamin d level which is a level of cholesterol sulfate and if under 50 work to increase. If on vitamin d then make sure you are getting vitamin k2 or fresh greens.

Below Doctor brings husband out of alzhemers on coconuts oil which is high in good fat and sulfur.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfux-5Z4COo

By the way this is why people who have never farmed are farming. My mother too died of this and when I found out the truth it made me very mad. We live in Oklahoma which is 49th nation health and our county is one of lowest. My daughter stage 4 cancer came out no treatment and husband heart attack but was hard road in total natural products and now my goal is to find a way to produce the healthiest meat on the market. I was organic but realized the government got involved not knowing what is needed and changed course.

Wake forest Baptist is growing body parts YouTube CBS specials and it takes n-glycans (the communication system of the body) which when the plants contain them there will be so much moisture the bugs won't eat and the plants will be very sweet. You can't go by NKP but by bridge levels. No I'm not there yet but excited to find another key recently. Also the glycans detox from about everything except GMOs very easily.

It's all hogwash you either get or you don't. All you can do is eat right and pray your not the chosen one. And when the time comes, please Lord make it quick.

Latest posts