Divorce

Help Support CattleToday:

bandit80

Reaction score
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me!"

chrisy":z44iuapd said:
:shock: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: been watching Hyacinth Bucket again. (Keeping up appearances)

I used to watch that all the time...loved it!

Alice

Alice":3odbk1vo said:
chrisy":3odbk1vo said:
:shock: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: been watching Hyacinth Bucket again. (Keeping up appearances)

I used to watch that all the time...loved it!

Alice

I used to watch that some too . I've seen every episode of Are You Being Served about 4 times . I used to watch Eastenders some too .

Larry

Are You Being Served was a scream!

When I quit watching TV all those many years ago, unfortunately those shows went with it.

Alice

Excuse me for blaspheming, but, Oh! Dear God they don't inflict Eastenders on you over there do they?, how not like the East End at all. I hate the programme. The start where they show the bend in the River Thames is very close to where I live, we walk that stretch of river quit often.

chrisy":2u3vsclo said:
how not like the East End at all. I hate the programme.

Sure Chrisy, I'll bet you're down at the "Vic" now "avin a pint" :lol: . Just kidding . I love British television .

Larry

Latest posts