Diversity ???

Help Support CattleToday:

The government said the LGBT community in rural America has "a number of particular needs and vulnerabilities that USDA is excited to target and address."==never miss a chance to grow the bureaucracy.

Never figured a seed or cow cared about anyone's sexual preference. Don't know why they can't farm the same as anyone else. Maybe they need a special tractor seat? :shrug:

The article mentions the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force? There really is such a thing? Seriously?

Also perplexed by a quote from the article. "You do have gay farmers who are growing your food," said Marcus Hollan. "You have lesbian agricultural teachers in your high schools and your colleges teaching youth. It's time we start recognizing them but also celebrating them."

Celebrating them? Wow.

JMJ Farms":198qo6al said:
The article mentions the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force? There really is such a thing? Seriously?

Also perplexed by a quote from the article. "You do have gay farmers who are growing your food," said Marcus Hollan. "You have lesbian agricultural teachers in your high schools and your colleges teaching youth. It's time we start recognizing them but also celebrating them."

Celebrating them? Wow.

The end is near for Sodom and Gomorrah of today

Caustic Burno":su2e6c5k said:
JMJ Farms":su2e6c5k said:

Celebrating them? Wow.

The end is near for Sodom and Gomorrah of today

It's got to be.

greybeard":1967earl said:
I guess I better not let 'em know I sent a gay bull off to slaughter....

Youre missing out on a prime market just ripe for the picking. I bet they pay premium for gay bulls and lesbian cows. Transgender steer is a homerun!

I knew since I was young, I just felt different. Anytime a girl would get near me, I felt all confused in side. It just wouldn't go away, until one day I finally realized I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I didn't know how to tell my cows. They can be so judgmental. So I carry this guilt of not being able to be the real me around in solitude.

However, I know that a payment by the treasure would ease my pain and give me the recognition that I've always desired. The bigger the payment, the more ease I will have. The mental anguish my cattle have caused me is obviously worth whatever someone else has to pay. I'm not certain, but I believe I have split personalities. And I believe they are lesbian also.

The money aside, but still in sight and reach, I'm just glad that we have finally arrived at a place where a man can identify as a woman and use women's bathrooms, or girl's locker rooms. And a man can be a lesbian or lesbians.

Edit to add:

Thank all of you rich, white farmers for the gifts I am about to receive.

What about all the rich, GAY white males?

Dang them fellas are in a bind! On the one hand they are obviously evil, you know being white and everything.

But on the other hand they are GAY so all must be forgiven.

Where are we headed with this? Pretty soon the only villain in Hollywood will be the white guy who works hard and plays by the rules.

Just like the hippies in CA. Ask one why they don't want to work hard to buy the land with big trees to save em and you will get the white man is evil answer.

Craig Miller":2uf3t7hk said:
All you rich folks better watch out. There's a new farmer in town.

I don't think it will last long if all you have is a pick axe for a 10 acre field.

Latest posts