Disposition

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.

Reaction score
Some of the members here might have to work on their disposition :lol:

ez14.":2n3qryte said:
Been working on mine a couple years, nothing like a near death experience, to change your perspective..its been a uphill pull though :cowboy:

ez14.":1zex23h9 said:
Naw ez. Just need to work on the delivery! The assorted dispositions is what makes this forum somewhat interesting. We have the grumpy, crotchety old men, the smart alleck young folks, a couple of folks that will shred you with their wit and humor, can't forget the "know it all" Texans, the "dam* yankees", "the usual suspects", and the "morons abound" group(as one member likes to occasionally point out). Heck, there may even be a few that are actually balanced and objective! (Naw, probably not)All in all, it's a great group of folks with a wealth of information collectively. Would'nt want everyone to have the same disposition. That would be as bland as unseasoned chili.

Just got to work on the delivery :tiphat:

See! One single response and we just covered at least 4 of the previously mentioned groups! :lol2:
I love this place!

bball":1ftbmcv5 said:
See! One single response and we just covered at least 4 of the previously mentioned groups! :lol2:
I love this place!
Which ironically, is significantly fewer than your own stereotyping had previously covered.
Be careful. Someone is liable to identify you as a radical and call to have you reined in.

My stereotyping was tongue in cheek. (For clarification, it was 4 of the 8 stereotypes-so half) Matter a fact, I am certain you have used or originated at least 2 of the aforementioned stereotypes :shock:
I was sincere with respect to it being a great group of people. I will attempt to do better at clarifying.

Don't think I am in any danger of being identified as a radical nor in need of reins, but thank you for your kind consideration and concern. :tiphat:

Don't be so sure....you just never know when the winds of intellectual superiority might change and the bourgeois will decide you have simply become too proletariat to be hobnobbing among them in the upper crust.

But, you are quite welcome and, may you be blessed with 1000 possums.

greybeard":25zu41pd said:
Don't be so sure....you just never know when the winds of intellectual superiority might change and the bourgeois will decide you have simply become too proletariat to be hobnobbing among them.

But, you are quite welcome and, may you be blessed with 1000 possums.

Fortunately, I have been able to function successfully amongst both groups my whole life. The only certainties in life are death and change.

As far as the "possums" go, I think I'm better than halfway there :yuck:

bball":19b5t6u1 said:
ez14.":19b5t6u1 said:
Naw ez. Just need to work on the delivery! The assorted dispositions is what makes this forum somewhat interesting. We have the grumpy, crotchety old men, the smart alleck young folks, a couple of folks that will shred you with their wit and humor, can't forget the "know it all" Texans, the "dam* yankees", "the usual suspects", and the "morons abound" group(as one member likes to occasionally point out). Heck, there may even be a few that are actually balanced and objective! (Naw, probably not)All in all, it's a great group of folks with a wealth of information collectively. Would'nt want everyone to have the same disposition. That would be as bland as unseasoned chili.

Just got to work on the delivery :tiphat:
I'm trying to do a better job but just ain't got much to work with. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts