Discussion Topics - What's Off Bounds on this Forum

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillsdown":3fokid3y said:
kerley":3fokid3y said:
For Heavens Sake.

:clap: :lol2: :lol:

This is a very tame thread thus far, if you want to see some bickering, name calling and just plain meanness go to political bull on Ranchers.net it get so bad over there that Macon usually never even mods that cesspool and long time members are never heard from again.. :???:

Exactly. TB and myself go by the same names in both places. We've both been roasted several times. I can see he is still around :D Must have a little thicker skin.

hillsdown":18mxvvdb said:
kerley":18mxvvdb said:
For Heavens Sake.

:clap: :lol2: :lol:

This is a very tame thread thus far, if you want to see some bickering, name calling and just plain meanness go to political bull on Ranchers.net it get so bad over there that Macon usually never even mods that cesspool and long time members are never heard from again.. :???:

Oh yeah....Frankie has a different screen name and has a totally different vocabulary over there. Talking about rude and mean spirited....:lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":fpwfzfym said:
Oh yeah....Frankie has a different screen name and has a totally different vocabulary over there. Talking about rude and mean spirited....:lol2: :lol2:

I figured the same mods work both boards.

HerefordSire":1gvfgvuk said:
TexasBred":1gvfgvuk said:

I am pretty sure Dun and another mod on here would never step foot over there. Especially not the PB board, they are just to kind and level headed for that.. :lol2:

"O Brother Where Art Thou" is the movie I couldn't think of in an earlier post.

Macon does give us a place to go discuss politics - and we do :D

backhoeboogie":3r3lhn01 said:

I don't think I have ever read a post where you and TB were really nasty and mean spirited on PB. You need a cool head to discuss politics....
You are both bonafide.. :lol2: :p

AND that is an awesome movie, as well as sound track.. :D

hillsdown":1z438awm said:
HerefordSire":1z438awm said:
TexasBred":1z438awm said:

I am pretty sure Dun and another mod on here would never step foot over there. Especially not the PB board, they are just to kind and level headed for that.. :lol2:

How many mods are there between both boards?

hillsdown":2e5lxpfh said:
backhoeboogie":2e5lxpfh said:

I don't think I have ever read a post where you and TB were really nasty and mean spirited on PB. You need a cool head to discuss politics....

That's one of the few movies I have actually watched several times. I love it. What was the name of that bear fat he put in his hair?? Dapper Dan??? :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":an70vj4a said:
hillsdown":an70vj4a said:
backhoeboogie":an70vj4a said:

That's one of the few movies I have actually watched several times. I love it. What was the name of that bear fat he put in his hair?? Dapper Dan??? :lol2: :lol2:

What was the name of that band? Soggy Bottom Boys? I can't believe I can't remember. Somehow Frankie calling me "boggie" made me think of that band.

Soggy bottom boys , remember dapper dan.. That is such a good movie, you laugh the whole way through. After you posted this I found this site.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190590/quotes

I think I am going to buy hubby this as a Christmas gife as he loves this movie too, I bought dad the sound track a few years ago.

Way to jack a thread BHB at least it is heading in a more civil direction.. :lol2:

Hi-Jacks R Us, coming to you live from upstate Texas!

Sorry about that HD. It was just that Boggie thang. I'm done now.

Ya'll can get back to that rude crude slashing discussion and go ahead and lock 'er down now. If anyone needs me to sharpen a blade I can put a razor edge on it for ya. :shock:

Macon hasn't run me of this forum - yet. I'm knocking on wood.

Wow, what a thread. Honestly I wasn't trying to start anything. But I did learn a couple of things on this thread....

1. In case there was any confusion on this issue - the users don't own cattletoday.com/forum. :roll:
2. I should probably try to stick to talking about cows and grass. (Harder said than done.)

Thanks y'all. Have a good night all.

skyline":18ojhfay said:
Wow, what a thread. Honestly I wasn't trying to start anything. But I did learn a couple of things on this thread....
1. In case there was any confusion on this issue - the users don't own cattletoday.com/forum. :roll:
2. I should probably try to stick to talking about cows and grass. (Harder said than done.)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: And it only took 5 pages of posts. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":1ewndlzk said:
skyline":1ewndlzk said:

And that all beacuase cattle people are like Bulls and Politicians; A point here and a point here and fulla Bull in the middle

Avalon":15c8jd85 said:
TexasBred":15c8jd85 said:
skyline":15c8jd85 said:

And that all beacuase cattle people are like Bulls and Politicians; A point here and a point here and fulla Bull in the middle

Well what else would you expect??? ;-)

Frankie":281ej0xx said:
Have you read the rules? I think religion, abortion and politics are about the only things that are not to be discussed here, though we could probably through race in there, too. The problem is that someone starts a thread and others have to bring their religious/policial views into it. And it gets locked. Watch this one and you'll see what I mean. :)

Makes it a little difficult to discuss diseases such as brucellosis which cause foetal mortality!

(Please note tongue firmly in cheek)

andybob":3kn1jevv said:
Frankie":3kn1jevv said:
Have you read the rules? I think religion, abortion and politics are about the only things that are not to be discussed here, though we could probably through race in there, too. The problem is that someone starts a thread and others have to bring their religious/policial views into it. And it gets locked. Watch this one and you'll see what I mean. :)

Makes it a little difficult to discuss diseases such as brucellosis which cause foetal mortality!

(Please note tongue firmly in cheek)

So that's what that "be nice fetus" comment was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.